We are looking for a creative Product Designer, who’s obsessed with building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, unapologetically simple user experiences and designs. You’ll empathize with the user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes, prototypes, and ready to be developed screens.
We invite you to join us build and promote a highly anticipated, best-in-class product that you will use yourself, while affecting millions of other consumers and touching their lives. This is a rare greenfield opportunity for innovative talents to create world-class solutions, bringing a product vision to life, from conception through launch and on to maturity.
This is a well-funded startup with sharp focus and relentless quest for great customer experience with a global perspective.
- Design wireframes, mockups, screens with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solution.
- Perform research and analyze the user behavior and feedback to improve the product continuously.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Collaborate with product managers, marketing and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Present effective user stories and journey across multiple devices.
- Set priorities, manage scope and provide actionable guidance to ensure delivery.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- 6+ years of experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables).
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Up to date with the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- An online portfolio with design samples and outline of your design process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic/English)
- Best in market compensation packages, including health and social insurance and performance incentives
- A great Agile environment with latest technologies in a greenfield product
- As we anticipate explosive growth, you will have a chance for rapid career growth