We are looking for a creative Product Designer who’s obsessed with building intuitive, paradigm-shifting, simple user experiences and designs. You’ll empathize with the user in bringing out a creative solution right from the conceptual stage, conducting user research and translate them into wireframes, prototypes ready to be developed screens and perform post launch user behavior testing through in-app surveys & analytics.
We invite you to join our family of high-end calibers working in an exciting & collaborative culture to build and promote a highly anticipated, best-in-class product that you will use yourself, while affecting millions of other consumers and touching their lives. This is a rare greenfield opportunity for innovative talents to create world-class solutions, bringing a product vision to life, from conception through launch and on to maturity.
This is a well-funded startup with sharp focus and relentless quest for great customer experience with a global perspective.
- Design wireframes, mockups, screens with a mindset to make our user’s life better.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Understand the core difficulties and devise creative and practical solution.
- Perform research and analyze the user behavior and feedback to improve the product continuously.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Collaborate with the product manager to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Present effective user journey across multiple devices.
- Champion new ideas and takes smart risks.
- 6+ years of experience is preferred.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables).
- Experience designing mobile apps or complex enterprise applications.
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, Zeplin, Principle App, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in understanding detailed requirement and aligning the needs to product vision.
- Up to date with the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Preferably experienced in designing for international languages and complex product requirements.
- Can articulate design processes, ideas, and solution to team
- Seasoned in testing usability and accessibility concerns.
- Open to constructive feedback
- An online portfolio with design samples and outline of your design process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic/English)
- Best in market compensation packages, including health and social insurance and performance incentives
- A great Agile environment with latest technologies in a greenfield product
- As we anticipate explosive growth, you will have a chance for rapid career growth
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying