We invite you to join us build and promote a highly anticipated, best-in-class product that you will use yourself, while affecting millions of other consumers and touching their lives. This is a rare greenfield opportunity for innovative talents to create world-class solutions, bringing a product vision to life, from conception through launch and on to maturity.
This is a well-funded startup with sharp focus and relentless quest for great customer experience with a global perspective.
- Identifying opportunities and introducing new products and markets with time-integrated plans for the product managers.
- Working on determining segments, needs and pains of the customers/users, identifying new revenue streams and preparing return-on- investment analyses.
- Conducting marketing research for competition and market-share analysis
- Providing data about similar products’ market performance and activities to support internal and external communications and informative decision taking.
- Participating in setting pricing strategies.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products, working with advertising or promotion managers/agencies.
- Executing product monetization strategies.
- Executing marketing strategies including but not limited to advertising, marketing campaigns and PR.
- Building different communication materials for the product marketing, planning and managing product related events and measuring key success metrics.
- Minimum 4-5 years
- MS/BS in Marketing, Communications or similar field is preferred
- Experience in market analysis
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in BTL & ATL marketing and measurement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic/English)
- Background copywriting and Storytelling
- Best in market compensation packages, including health and social insurance and performance incentives.
- A great agile and flat environment with an opportunity to be part of the team launching a greenfield product.
- As we anticipate explosive growth, you will have a chance for rapid career growth.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying