We are looking for a visionary Software Product Manager who is passionate, entrepreneurial, and capable of transforming ideas into a user engaging and captivating product.
We invite you to join us build and promote a highly anticipated, best-in-class product that you will use yourself, while affecting millions of other consumers and touching their lives. This is a rare greenfield opportunity for innovative talents to create world-class solutions, bringing a product vision to life, from conception through launch and on to maturity.
This is a well-funded startup with sharp focus and relentless quest for great customer experience with a global perspective.
- Responsible for the major phases of the software product life-cycle
- Play a key role in developing and implementing product vision and strategy.
- Meet regularly with key customer facing teams to collect and analyze user feedback to shape new product ideas and user requirements.
- Implements usage tracking and analyze patterns to validate new feature requirement.
- Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs to product functionalities.
- Work with leadership team in planning the product roadmap.
- Convert ideas to prototypes and demonstrate them to the key stakeholders.
- Coordinate with software engineering team to plan and deliver features on time.
- Provide data about competitive products feature sets and competitive analysis to support internal and external communications and informative decision taking.
- Develop key product artifacts such as MRD, PRD, product backlog, release plans, sprint plans, product roadmap.
- Develop communication materials for the product features, planning and managing product related events and measuring key success metrics.
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, executives, and other product team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Develop solid knowledge and expertise in the product and the market, closely monitor, maintain deep understanding of competitors/alternatives in the market being constantly updated with the local and global industry and business trends.
- Stay on top of the market and competitions.
- Two or more years of experience in software product management or similar role.
- A people friendly person with extraordinary organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to think creative and solve problem.
- Familiarity in agile development framework will be preferable.
- Have strong presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic/English).
- Minimum 9 years of full time professional experience in a related field is preferred.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field is ideal but not required
- Best in market compensation packages, including health and social insurance and performance incentives.
- A great agile and flat environment with an opportunity to be part of the team launching a greenfield product.
- As we anticipate explosive growth, you will have a chance for rapid career growth.