Duties and responsibilities;
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy
- Identify opportunities and introducing new products and markets with time-integrated plans for the product managers.
- Work on determining segments, needs, and pains of the customers/users, identifying new revenue streams and preparing return-on-investment analyses.
- Conduct marketing researches, competition, risk analysis, and assessment.
- Provide data about similar products’ market performance and activities to support internal and external communications and informative decision making.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing objectives, and customer satisfaction.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products, working with advertising or promotion managers/agencies.
- Obtain product market share and user acquisition.
- Collaborate with the Product Management team, developing key product marketing artifacts such as MRD, go to market plans, business cases, business plans...etc.
- Develop and execute product monetization strategies.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies including but not limited to SEO, advertising, marketing campaigns, and PR.
- Develop different communication materials for the product marketing, planning and managing product-related events, and measuring key success metrics.
- Develop solid knowledge and expertise in the product and the market, closely monitor, and maintain the deepest understanding for competitors/alternatives in the market being constantly updated with the local and global industry and business trends.
- Maintain marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, coaching, planning, following, and appraising staff job results.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels – content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, and much more
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website, blog, and press releases that attract and convert our target groups.
- Develop the 3-year strategy plan and growth direction
- Be a strategic partner for the operations team and other key stakeholders across functions
- Bachelor/Master degree in marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 8 Years of experience in the Marketing field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, Intercom, firebase)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook campaigns.
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics, and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, CRM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field.
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying